I’ve shared just under 100 posts here at FinlayFamily during 2016. Thanks for reading along with me and a very big thank you to those I have cooresponded with through the blog and in the genealogy community at large. I am blessed to be acquainted with so many wonderful fellow genealogists and distant cousins.
Here are the top 10 posts of 2016:
Genealogy Research & Stories:
10. An Aha and Duh Moment
9. To Honor My Grandfather on Purple Heart Day
8. Miss Annie M Sanford
7. Betty the Prankster
6. Our Relative Race: Treasures Untold
Family History Thoughts & Methodology:
5. The Clue that Reopened a Genealogy Cold Case
4. Keep Sharing Small Bites
3. FAQ: How do you find time for genealogy?
2. School+Genealogy: Our Civil War Ancestors tied with School+Genealogy: Slavery
1. The Ended Branch: Why Descendancy and Collateral Genealogy Research Matters